BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Updating skills and exchanging information.
- Adding your voice to the collective voice of librarianship (particularly in legislative concerns).
- Meeting others working in your type of library setting to share common problems and solutions.
- Receiving Association Publications such as Kentucky Libraries and In-Fo-cus.
- Opportunities to receive grants and scholarships.
- Contributing sessions or papers at meetings.
- Receiving CEUs.
- Contributing to the Profession on a professional level.
- Belonging to special interest groups such as Genealogy, Automation, etc.
- Receiving discounts on annual and other meetings.
- Networking with your peers.